For the ultimate encouragement and support in your fitness efforts, a personal trainer can really make the difference between success and failure. Many of our members benefit greatly from having the extra push and discipline a qualified personal trainer affords, and have achieved the results to prove it.
A gym membership isn't just about getting that perfectly toned body or sculpted abs; it's about keeping active, healthy and happy. Exercise has a whole host of benefits, but motivating yourself to do it isn't always easy. Here are some points which might help you stay keen, whether or not you choose to enlist the expertise of a personal trainer:
- Exercise leaves you feeling great. It only takes seven minutes of exercise to start releasing endorphins around your body. These leave you feeling on a high when you step out of the gym, keeping you in a positive mood for the rest of the day.
- Visiting the gym provides you with a little "me" time. It's a time that allows you to prioritise yourself when you work out, even if it's a quick half hour session.
- The more you exercise, the more calories you burn. Visiting the gym is one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
- Imagine how you're going to look after a few months of training hard. Keep imagining a slimmer, fitter and more toned version of yourself to keep you motivated whenever you step onto a machine.
- Fit into new clothes or drop a dress size. With regular exercise, you can earn yourself a brand new wardrobe. (Or perhaps even your old one!) Why not reward yourself with a new piece of clothing for every time you meet a fitness goal?
- Finally, exercise provides great stress relief. Feeling het up after a long day in the office? Step into the gym and work off that stress. A good workout also promotes a better night's sleep.
Contact us to find out more about Personal Training at Slinfold.