The Golf Academy is at the heart of golfing life at Slinfold Golf & Country Club and is here for all your golf coaching needs. For beginners through to advanced players, our two full time Golf Professionals Matthew and Bertie can support and enhance your game with a variety of group and individual lessons and a comprehensive golf coaching service.
Coaching is based in the Academy Building at the Driving Range, alongside our 9-hole Academy Course, providing an excellent environment for practice and tuition. With Junior golf sessions starting at age 5 years, there are term time classes and Golf Camp courses during school holidays. Weekly Ladies and Seniors Section roll up coaching sessions take place to give expert tuition and guidance on all aspects of the game, plus beginner group and individual lessons take place on a regular basis.
Senior PGA Golf Professional
- Trackman performance coach
- Matthew combines factual data, video analysis & expert swing
- knowledge to get players to perform at their best
- Specialising in helping golfers of all ages and levels to maximise
- their performance & enjoyment of the game
- Runs the Slinfold Junior Golf Programme
- Uses the new Trackman 4 launch monitor in coaching sessions to
- help maximise students performance and it allows players to have a
- better understanding of their game.
Use this link to book your Appointment with Matt: https://matthewcornall.proagenda.com/
Email: email@example.com. Phone: 07728 888 893
PGA Golf Professional
- Fully Qualified PGA Professional with the use of a Foresight Sports GCQuad to get accurate ball and club data off every shot to look further into one's golf game
- Formerly competed on Europro Tour and highly competitive in PGA Regional and National Events with multiple Professional wins
- Experienced in developing club head speed without compromising technique
- Host structured Ladies, Senior and Junior group coaching and roll up sessions
- Understands there are no shortcuts to success, but the incremental increases to our golf game improve our scores, and understands how to make each practice session as purposeful as possible for every level of golfer
Use this link to book your Appointment with Bertie: https://bertiechambers.proagenda.com/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 0796 731 6582
Please see our Safeguarding Policies below: